Springfield, Illinois (11 December 2015) – The BRANDT Foundation made five grants to five different charitable organizations at its regularly-scheduled December meeting.
The December 2015 grantees—to be paid in 2015 and 2016—include:
- Generation Healthy Kids for a community garden at Tri City School
- Illinois FFA Alumni Association for its annual meeting in Decatur, IL
- Illinois 4-H Foundation for a new “Neighbor to Neighbor” ag program
- Progressive Agriculture Foundation for its ag safety day program
- ValleyPBS: Valley’s Gold for its education through agriculture program
“The BRANDT Foundation continues to do great work in our communities,” said Rick Brandt, President & CEO of BRANDT. “We received many applications and the Board decided that these best fit the Foundation’s overall mission.”
The mission of The BRANDT Foundation is “to provide meaningful assistance and support to the communities, farms and families where BRANDT has facilities.”
The BRANDT Foundation is a private foundation, funded through donations from BRANDT, Inc. and BRANDT employees.